Taking you into the world of the military acquisition machine, COTS Journal provides in-depth coverage of commercially available embedded technology and its specific uses in military electronics and equipment. The COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) initiative is a revolution in military electronics development, and COTS Journal has helped lead the way. We offer FREE subscriptions for qualified applicants.
Audience by the numbers
- Total Audience: 41,400
- Print Circulation: 10-15,000
- E-Newsletter: 16,000
- Website: 8,900
- Digital Edition: 1500
- Editorial is staff–written and contributed
- Editorial to ad ratio is 60:40
- Combined rates with RTC Magazine available
- For mechanical requirements and specs, contact ad sales
- For article submission, contact Editor-in-Chief
- Publishes the industry's only annual calendar
- Leading-edge technology publication
Is there a better way to show your leadership and innovation in this competitive market than to display your coverage in a major publication? Reprints engage your audience by presenting objective coverage of products and services that customers respond to. With low costs and quick turn around, your reprint order offers the best use of your marketing budget. They are perfect tools for Trade Shows, Sales Presentations, Press Media Kits, Conference material, Investor relations material and more.